1. The sender should use English or French to fill out item by item in detail, accurately, and truthfully when handing in the shipment; typewriter or ballpoint pen must be used when filling in, so that the handwriting of the consignment of the waybill is clear and legible;
2. The name and address of the receiver and sender should be detailed and accurate, and a telephone number should be provided as much as possible so that they can be contacted in time when there is a problem with the shipment; shipments whose address is only the post office box number will not be accepted; this The company is not responsible for delivery delays caused by incorrect or non-said delivery addresses;
3. No cash, dangerous goods and other prohibited items listed in national laws and related regulations and items prohibited by the carrier from being shipped as shipments are not allowed in the shipment; caused by violation of the prohibition and restrictions on the sender The company does not assume any responsibility for all losses;
4. According to the relevant regulations of the International Air Transport Association, when the volumetric weight of the shipment is greater than the actual weight, the freight rate of the shipment will be charged according to its weight and weight. The specific calculation formula is: length X width X height/5000=volume weight
5. In order to ensure the smooth customs clearance of the shipment, please declare the name, number, weight, declared value and country of origin of the shipment’s contents (including documents) in English in the corresponding column in detail and truthfully to the customs, as well as any items Class shipments (except documents) should be accompanied by three copies of a commercial invoice filled in English (at least one), otherwise it may cause delays in customs clearance;
6. For shipments with incorrect addresses, unknown or prohibited items, the sender shall bear the shipping cost of the returned shipment when returning; if the sender does not need to return the shipment, the relevant shipment will be destroyed on the spot; some Countries, there will be destruction costs.
7. Compensation Standard
(1) For shipments that have been agreed upon a time limit but proved to be delayed, the compensation amount shall be the agreed treaty;
(2) For lost or completely damaged commercial data shipments, the compensation amount is RMB 830 per piece (compensated in accordance with the international carriage terms and standards. Regardless of its commercial utility or special value to the shipper), and return it The freight charged for the shipment of the ticket;
(3) For lost or completely damaged items, in addition to returning the freight that has been collected, compensation will be made at RMB 830 per ticket (compensation according to the international transport terms and standards);
(4) For items of goods whose internal parts are partially lost or partially damaged, compensation will be based on the declared value of the shipment, but the maximum amount of compensation shall not exceed RMB 830 (compensation according to the international transport clause standard);
(5) The company is not liable for compensation for force majeure and indirect losses.