Chapter One China Post Parcel Registration
(Regulation 2 of the post office is different, requirements regulations) (Chinese parcel registered and surface mail, if it is an imitation brand, only help out, such as post office or customs detention of goods, no compensation.)
1) China EUB channel: The record can be found on the official website, and the post office will return it to the sender. If the goods are not products that our company stipulates to not accept, the goods and freight can be returned. For products that are not accepted by our company, ordinary contraband products can be returned to the sender, and only the shipping fee will be refunded, not the registration fee. (Report to the public security organs for special contraband) No separate discussion!
2) 2) China small parcel registered and surface mail: records can be found on the official website, and the post office will return it to the shipper. If the goods are not products that our company does not accept, our company will apply to the post office for a new shipment. If you cannot pass the security inspection, you can only return the goods to the sender, and half of the freight will be refunded without the registration fee. For products that are not accepted by our company, ordinary prohibited items can be returned to the sender, and only half of the shipping fee and no registration fee will be refunded. (Report to the public security organs for special contraband) No separate discussion!
Chapter II Regulations on Compensation for Shortage, Pollution and Damage of Goods
If the goods are short, contaminated, or damaged, if any damage or repacking is found, the sender shall promptly request the consignee to provide a photo certificate and manifest number certificate to the service provider. The compensation includes the following situations:
1) If the goods are in our company and the goods are lost, deficient, polluted or damaged before being delivered to the superior carrier, our company shall bear the compensation. If it can be repaired, it will be calculated at the repair cost; if it cannot be repaired, it will be compensated at the declared value.
2) If the goods are lost, missing, polluted or damaged after the goods are delivered to the superior carrier, our company will assist the sender to compensate with the corresponding superior carrier. (Note: Subject to the carrier's acceptance of the compensation inquiry)
Chapter III Regulations on Compensation for Wrong Parcel Delivery
After the consignee of the sender receives the shipment, if it is found to be damaged or exchanged, the sender shall promptly request the consignee to provide a photo certificate and a proof of the manifest number to the service provider.
1) If the contract is not caused by the service provider, the service provider will assist the sender to claim compensation from the superior carrier. The compensation amount is paid according to the declared value of the product and the compensation rules published on the official website of the service provider;
2) If the shipment is sent to the wrong address due to the operation of the service provider, the service provider shall choose the lowest cost method among the following methods:
a) Return the mailing or courier fees that have been collected to the sender, and compensate for the item whose value is lower than the declared value;
b) Bear the surface postage of the goods returned to Shenzhen from abroad;
c) The surface postage for forwarding shipments from the wrong address to the correct address.
3) No compensation for the value of the items in the package or other indirect economic losses.
Chapter 4 Package Return and Fees
1) Parcels sent back from abroad (such as quality problems, wrong products, returned goods, etc.) will be collected and imported by our company. Our company will charge a return fee of 30 yuan/kg (minimum 5 yuan/piece). In order to compensate our import costs. In this case, our company recommends that customers coordinate with foreign senders to directly send the package to the address in mainland China, so as to save the cost and time of importing from Hong Kong.
2) International express (including EMS, DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, air mail parcels, Hong Kong Speedpost, etc.) and international special lines (including British special lines, American special lines, etc.) if the delivery is unsuccessful (including address errors, consignee rejection) Receipt, consignee’s refusal to pay tariffs, customs return, etc.) result in a return, and the customer shall bear the full cost. If additional costs such as fines and destruction are incurred due to copyright issues, the customer shall also bear the full amount.
3) If the returned package is transited through Hong Kong (including but not limited to: Hong Kong DHL, Hong Kong UPS, International Dedicated Line, Hongkong Post Airmail Parcel, Hongkong Post Surface Parcel, Hongkong Post Speedpost, etc.), the customer shall bear the relevant import from Hong Kong. cost.
Chapter V Exemption Clause
1) Customs inspection or detention:
When the package is opened by the customs for inspection, it may cause delays in delivery, loss of the package, loss or damage of the contents (all or part) of the package, and even seizure or destruction by the customs due to violation of customs clearance regulations. Our company shall not be liable for compensation for the losses incurred. Our company shall not be liable for compensation if the prohibited or restricted items contained in the international special lines and Hongkong Post, China Post and Singapore Post are seized or destroyed by the customs.
2) Lost or damaged return:
3) Our company will return the returned documents as they are to the customer. Since the return process is not within our control, our company will not be liable for compensation if the returned product is damaged or the items in the package are lost.
3) Inquiries and claims failed:
For package loss caused by non-our company, our company will assist the customer to make a claim to the corresponding responsible party and feedback the claim, but the progress and result of the claim are not within our control. Our company will deal with possible delays or claims No responsibility for failure. Ordinary mail (the carrier does not provide package tracking barcodes) does not provide inquiry and claim services.
Specially declare that compensation will not be accepted in the following circumstances:
1. If due to infringement issues, our company stipulates not to accept contraband products, we will not bear any responsibility and reserve to pursue the shipper’s compensation for the losses caused by our company; 2, such as infringement of intellectual property rights, local bans on imports, etc. Customs seizures due to reasons, this situation is not within the scope of compensation, our company only assists the shipper to provide customs clearance documents; 3. If the quality of the customer’s goods itself or specific certification issues are involved, compensation will not be accepted; (Please refer to our website terms of service if you do not accept products)